Required for September 2018
Salary dependant upon experience
Beechwood Primary school is a popular growing primary school at the heart of the Woodley community, having traditional values, a sporting heritage, and a strong belief that every child can achieve.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and ambitious classroom teacher.
This post would suit an exceptional teacher who is looking for a career development opportunity and a passion for raising pupil outcomes. We are looking for applicants with experience of subject leadership and the potential to become a senior leader.
Ideally, candidates should have a wide experience of primary provision, including time in Key Stage 2. Successful candidates should expect to take on additional responsibility and be able to support school leadership in developing and supporting, exemplary classroom practice.
We expect the successful candidate to be:
- A consistently outstanding teacher and an exemplar to colleagues
- Flexible, forward thinking; bringing learning to life for the children
- Able to apply their skills and experience to drive improvements in standards and pupil outcomes
- Passionate about creating excitement and fun while developing a love of learning
- Able to learn and quickly develop new skills
- Great subject leaders, ideally with experience of either literacy or maths
- Children with a wide range of abilities, that are keen to learn, happy and proud of their school, with a reputation for good behaviour
- A leadership team and staff who have high expectations and are committed to driving up standards across the school
- Leadership support and professional development opportunity
- A highly supportive; knowledgeable and experienced Governing Body committed to high standards and continuous school improvement
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.