Head Teacher Required
Can you give us the belief to succeed?
Beechwood Primary School needs a HEAD TEACHER with
- Experience of leading rapid school improvement
- High expectations for the entire school community
- Inspirational leadership and management
- The ability to support, motivate and innovate
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent organisation and planning
- A talent for analysis and decision-making
- A track record of working well with key stakeholders
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation
Frays Academy Trust has been appointed as official sponsor of Beechwood Primary School (Group 3) and the appointed candidate will become part of a successful community of schools committed to maximising the potential of every child. Beechwood’s improvement journey is an opportunity to have a lasting impact and shape the future for our pupils.
Visits to our school are encouraged and you will be warmly welcomed. Please call the office to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Midday – Monday 4th February 2019
Interview Dates: 11th/12th February 2019
Salary in the region of L15 – L24 on the Leadership Spine
Note: Summer Term appointment or Autumn for existing Head Teachers
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to provide evidence for an enhanced DBS check.