Hollywood Disco – Friday 15th February
Our first disco of the year is due to take place next Friday and as of now, we haven’t sold enough tickets for it to go ahead. We haven’t even sold enough to combine the two discos.
Tickets are on sale from the office and from the school gate on Monday morning.
We’ll make a final decision on Monday if we are going ahead.
It would be a shame to cancel as it’s going to be amazing!