KS1 and EYFS Phase Leader
Required for September 2019
Salary dependent on experience
We are looking to appoint a Phase Leader who is an inspirational teacher with a proven record of improving teaching and learning across a key stage. This position is for a KS1 class teacher with responsibility for management within the EYFS & KS1 Phase. Beechwood is going places; Frays Academy Trust has been appointed as our official sponsor and the appointed candidate will become part of a successful community of schools committed to maximising the potential of every child. Beechwood’s improvement journey is an opportunity to have a lasting impact and shape the future for our pupils.
We would like to invest in a Phase Leader who is creative, forward thinking and wants to be part of a culture and community that aims to provide a broad, balanced curriculum filled with unforgettable experiences. Our core purpose is to improve outcomes and opportunities for the children in our community and we are looking for a Phase Leader with a determination to make a difference in order to help our children flourish. We value our staff and believe in investing time and resources into their individualised professional development.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning;
- Have a detailed knowledge of the curriculum and be willing to take risks with its delivery;
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations;
- Enjoy working as part of a team whilst supporting and nurturing those within their team
- Be a believer in the possibilities and potential of all children and instil exceptional teaching and learning values across the phase;
- Be resilient, enthusiastic and creative;
- Be able to make learning engaging, fun and irresistible;
- Be keen to get ‘stuck in’
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A school fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability;
- A dedicated friendly team of professionals;
- Experienced and approachable leaders;
- A kind and caring ethos that puts people first.
Visits to our school are encouraged and you will be very warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 0118 9695976.
Closing date for applications is Midday on Friday 28th June
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to provide evidence for an enhanced DBS check
Job Description: Phase Leader Job Description 2019