The school would like to introduce a Parent Forum. Parent Forum is a way for parents to raise everyday questions and concerns, express opinions and make suggestions about how the day to day life at Beechwood can be enhanced for the benefit of pupils, parents and staff.
The aim of the Parents Forum is:
- to provide a ‘voice’ for parents of children attending Beechwood Primary School.
- to ensure the school is aware of issues affecting children and parents/ carers
- to provide an opportunity for parents and carers to share information and views
- to enable the school to consult with parents and provide information about strategic developments
- to help formulate a solution to any issues to feedback to parents
We are looking for one parent representative per class who would be able to come to one meeting per half term during the school day, to represent their child’s class. Each representative would also be responsible for obtaining the views and opinions from the parent body in their child’s class as well as providing feedback. If you willing and able and would like to be involved, please contact the school office to let us know.
Please be aware, at this stage we will have to limit participation to one parent per class.
We look forward to hearing from you.