Beechwood uses a local company uSports, who already work in 40 Reading and Wokingham schools alongside our other clubs. Please contact the school office for more details.
The club rules are below for you to read and discuss with your child(ren).
Summer Clubs: uSports Clubs Timetable
Autumn Term Clubs: uSports Clubs Timetable
Beechwood Primary School Club Rules
- A register will be taken every session.
- Always seek to excuse yourself with the teacher in charge if you can’t attend on that day.
- If a pupil doesn’t excuse themselves for a morning club/after school club or they go missing, they will also be banned from activities immediately. Any pupil who does not attend a lunchtime club without an appropriate reason will be sent for to attend that session.
- Teachers/Teaching Assistants are not paid to do ‘clubs’, it is purely on a volunteer basis. If a pupil doesn’t behave in an appropriate manner they will also be banned from clubs.
- Wearing appropriate kit for the winter is essential as physical training in November/February will take place in the cold, wet and the dark evenings. It is essential to wear a tracksuit or school uniform after the session has concluded.
- Finally all children must have signed and returned a consent form to participate in any club.