Clubs : Autumn Term 2018
Clubs will commence from Monday 17th September until Friday 14thDecember for the Autumn Term.
Mr Sewell will be running clubs for both KS1 and KS2 to take part in.
From after half term we will be using a local company uSports who already work in 40 Reading and Wokingham schools alongside our other clubs. More details will follow shortly.
Please find timetables below:
The club rules are below for you to read and discuss with your child(ren).
Beechwood Primary School Club Rules
- A register will be taken every session.
- Always seek to excuse yourself with the teacher in charge if you can’t attend on that day.
- If a pupil doesn’t excuse themselves for a morning club/after school club or they go missing, they will also be banned from activities immediately. Any pupil who does not attend a lunchtime club without an appropriate reason will be sent for to attend that session.
- Teachers/Teaching Assistants are not paid to do ‘clubs’, it is purely on a volunteer basis. If a pupil doesn’t behave in an appropriate manner they will also be banned from clubs.
- Wearing appropriate kit for the winter is essential as physical training in November/February will take place in the cold, wet and the dark evenings. It is essential to wear a tracksuit or school uniform after the session has concluded.
- Finally all children must have signed and returned a consent form to participate in any club.