Clubs : Autumn Term 2018
Clubs will commence from Monday 17th September until Friday 14thDecember for the Autumn Term.
From after half term we will be using a local company uSports who already work in 40 Reading and Wokingham schools alongside our other clubs.
Please find updated timetable below:
The club rules are below for you to read and discuss with your child(ren).
Beechwood Primary School Club Rules
- A register will be taken every session.
- Always seek to excuse yourself with the teacher in charge if you can’t attend on that day.
- If a pupil doesn’t excuse themselves for a morning club/after school club or they go missing, they will also be banned from activities immediately. Any pupil who does not attend a lunchtime club without an appropriate reason will be sent for to attend that session.
- Teachers/Teaching Assistants are not paid to do ‘clubs’, it is purely on a volunteer basis. If a pupil doesn’t behave in an appropriate manner they will also be banned from clubs.
- Wearing appropriate kit for the winter is essential as physical training in November/February will take place in the cold, wet and the dark evenings. It is essential to wear a tracksuit or school uniform after the session has concluded.
- Finally all children must have signed and returned a consent form to participate in any club.