Summer Term – Week 5
Friday 22nd May
|Mild Questions||Hot Questions||Spicy Questions|
|Mild Answers||Hot Answers||Spicy Answers|
Thursday 21st May
Wednesday 20th May
Tuesday 19th May
Monday 18th May
Summer Term – Week 4
Friday 15th May
Thursday 14th May
Wednesday 13th May
Tuesday 12th May
Monday 11th May
Summer Term – Week 3
Summer Term – Week 2
Summer Term – Week 1
Hello Falcons, Eagles, Hawks and Kites, we hope you have had a lovely Easter Break. We are now starting work for the Summer Term:
|Mild Questions||Hot Questions||Spicy Questions||Mild Answers||Hot Answers||Spicy Answers|
Weds 1st April – Year 5/6 Reading
Choose either the Mild of Spicy challenge and use the text from Monday and Tuesday to complete the questions. Remember this is not a memory test, all the answers are in the text so please use it to help you.
1. Why does X-Ray feel entitled to take what the other boys find? 2. Why is Stanley surprised that X-Ray is the leader of the group? 3. What does Stanley daydream about as he digs his hole? 4. What job does Stanley want to do when he grows up? 5. How does the Warden threaten Mr Pendanski? 6. Why does X-Ray not speak to Stanley about the tube at breakfast?
1. Do you think Mr Pendanski is right when he tells Stanley that it is his own fault that he ended p at Camp Green Lake? Why/Why not?
2. How does Mr Pendanski treat Zero? Is he kind or unkind towards him. In your opinion? Support your answer with evidence from the text
3. Stanley gives X-Ray and idea. What is it?
4. How does Stanley try to protect Mr Pendanski when they are with the Warden?
5. What kind of a person is the Warden? Support your answer with evidence from the text.
6. The boys think they are being watched and listened to at all times. Do you think this is true? Use evidence to support your answer.
26.3.20 & 27.3.20